November 29, 2013

Christmas Decorating

 Welcome to Christmas at our place!

Our Living Room--David loves all the lights and he did a great job putting them up on our entertainment center, I think they add a lot!
 Our little tree 
With some fun special ornaments :)

 Stockings hung up by the closest thing we have to a mantel

 Love the Willow Tree Nativity
 And this Print of Isaiah 9:6

Moving into the kitchen... 

 I decorate with a lot of snowmen, so then I feel like they can stay out past Christmas :)


 I added a new bow to my burlap wreath, along with a winter sign and centerpiece

And this guy found a home in our bathroom

That's the basic tour of our place at Christmas time--- there are sure to be lots of Christmas movies watched, Christmas scented candles lit, and Christmas treats eaten over the next month as we enjoy our first married Christmas!

No comments: