November 17, 2013

The Weekend in Pictures

What a great weekend!  

Saturday started off with a text from my mom asking if I wanted to join her for a manicure and pedicure.  We had a good time catching up.  I usually go for no color on my nails, but decided to sport some gold this time!  
Then David and I headed to Arlington to meet up with friends and watch Baylor play Texas Tech

A couple of weeks ago, Nicki called me to see if we might be interested in going to a game during the rest of Baylor's season.  They have been playing so well this season and it has been really fun to follow it all and watch them play.  So we wanted to get to be a little part of it.  We met up with she and Mathis for dinner and the game

The first quarter started off a little rocky, but Baylor came back big and showed how good their offense is (even with several players out with injuries)

 The screen at the stadium is huge... and it was fun to see this message broadcast across it (several times)!
And we got a surprise reunion with an old friend!  So fun to catch up and enjoy the game 

Today has been a good Sunday.  After church, we met up with Erin and Mike for lunch.  It was fun catching up. 

Then we did a little grocery shopping--I wanted to get some of the deals from Kroger I had seen and stock up on a few items.  I always love at the bottom of my receipt where it tells me what percentage I saved!


The rest of the afternoon has been laid back.  While David has been watching football, I've been catching up on some crafting!

No comments: