October 24, 2014

Home Sweet Home: The Master Bedroom

Welcome to our room

 Love the built-ins as you walk in the door
Our bed and bedding
 Last Friday I finally hung a bunch of our pictures.  At our apartment we had all of our wedding pictures that we framed hung up in our Living Room.  I decided to move them to the bedroom and add a few other pictures and signs to make a gallery wall in the Master.  I love the way it turned out!

With this move, Lily's crate moved into our room.  She sleeps in our room at night anyway, so it seemed easier to have her there all the time
 A view from the other side
 And then you head into our Master bathroom--it's small but works out well for us

 Had to use my over-the-door organizer to manage all my stuff (it's out of control!)


Love our little back corner of the house!

No comments: