October 28, 2014

Home Sweet Home: The Kitchen and Yard

 I know I've already shown some of our kitchen--but here is a full view from the Living Room into the Kitchen

 One of the first things people comment on are the class cabinets going into the kitchen.  They are just so unique and I love them!  I love getting to display all of my kitchen stuff.  And I love that the open from both sides for easy access!  It makes the space from the kitchen to the living room feel so open

Another fun and different thing about our kitchen is the huge walk-in pantry!  I love having all of the extra storage space for serving dishes.  And we even keep our microwave and toaster over in there

 We've got our stove and over with cabinets and drawers all around
 And our new French Door Refrigerator that we bought when we moved in
 And I love this window above our sink that looks into the backyard

 Here is our pool!  We weren't looking for a house with a pool, but we definitely will love having it
 And we love that we have so much yard still even with the pool.  And the 2 storage sheds out back give lots of extra space for us too
Even Lily is getting used to having a yard all to herself :)

No comments: