August 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Chase!

My Sweet Nephew,

It's hard to believe it wasn't just yesterday that I was holding you at the hospital and you were a tiny 7 lbs.

 But 2 years later here we are!

I am so grateful I've gotten to be closeby for the first 2 years of your life.  

I've loved getting to watch your little personality develop.

It's fun to get to see you open up more and become less shy around us.  

I love getting to hear you say my name or call for David from the other room

It's crazy how much you look like your daddy and you continue to look more and more like him each time I see you.

I enjoy getting to play cars with you and color with you and trying to make you laugh.  

It's fun getting to ask you questions about all the things you know now like colors and people's names or what you did the other day.  

So while it's hard to believe it's been 2 years since I held you at the hospital for the first time, I wouldn't trade that for getting to spend time with you now.  


Love you bug!  Happy 2nd Birthday!

1 comment:

erin m said...

Most. Adorable. Photo. Ever. Happy birthday Chase!