August 3, 2013

First Furniture

We are one week into our new home together. I am glad to report that things are way less chaotic than they were a week ago when we had boxes stacked everywhere. As David has happily told people in the last 2 days- we can see our kitchen counters again!

Once things are more set up I'll post pictures. But for now I just have to say that our marriage has survived putting together two pieces of IKEA furniture (which all include about a billion separate pieces).

 So we officially have a dish cabinet:

And an entertainment center:

Technically that one isn't completely done because I haven't put all the shelves up- trying to figure out what all we want on them first!

But I think making it through that much furniture assembly in one week bodes well for us ;)

Doesn't he just look so excited?




No comments: