December 2, 2014

Welcome Home: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Welcome to our newly decorated home!  I was so excited to decorate for Christmas this year and get things set up in our new house!
We bought Christmas lights for the rooftop and hung them the weekend before Thanksgiving while the weather was nice.  I love the red and white pattern of the lights
 I added some ribbons and decor to our front porch

 And a snowman's touch and Christmas bow for our wreath



 We bought a new pre-lit tree this year.  I've had a 4' one for several years and I was excited for a taller one this year.  I made a bow tree topper and wrapped it in ribbon before we added the ornaments

Here are a few new ornaments we added to our tree this year:

 A "First Christmas in our new Home" and a Lily ornament from David's parents.  I think they are both adorable!

 I found this "D" ornament at Michael's and loved it
A New Home ornament that my mom bought us

 And a Rangers Baseball from David's parents.

Our snowmen welcoming people into the living room

 And a snowman as you leave
 Table decorations--complete with candles, salt and pepper shakers and candy!

A view of the living room

The nativity set up with a printable of Isaiah 9:6 and some lyrics to O Holy Night on either side 
 Our stocking hanger and jingle bell wreath!

I loved getting everything set up and am excited for Christmas in our new home together!


P.S. I made a lot of our Christmas decorations--so I have a separate post with all of the tutorials if you're interested 


No comments: