July 19, 2013

Pre-Wedding Pampering

On Friday morning we went with all the Bridesmaids (minus Katie who was working) and some of my family to get manicures and pedicures.


 Aja guided Melissa through the process since it was her first time getting a manicure or pedicure!
 My Aunt and Cousin joined us--it was fun getting to see them!

 My mom catching up with her sister

 Nicki seemed to enjoy herself :)

 Finished pedicures


My toes!  I debated about getting something more subdued for the wedding--but I decided I really just wanted something fun for the Honeymoon since we were spending a week at the beach

It was a great morning of pampering thank to my sweet mom!  After the spa we headed to lunch with the rest of my extended family who was in town to catch up with my cousins and their families.  Then we set up the decorations at the church and headed home to get ready for the rehearsal.  The day was flying by!

No comments: