July 19, 2013

Day 1

It's wedding eve and it has been a great one! 

I started the day with manicures and pedicures with my friends and family: 

It was such a fun way to relax and spend time with everyone. We grabbed lunch with my cousins who are in from out of state. 

This afternoon we set up the decorations for the ceremony, ran a few last minute errands and then headed to get ready for the rehearsal. 

I said goodbye to this sweet face for a week

And went to practice getting married. I have no pictures of the rehearsal or the dinner, but I know lots were taken so I'll share those when we get back.

But it was a wonderful night surrounded by our favorite people. We felt so loved and blessed by all of it. And it was nice spending a little time with David since things were busy yesterday and today. 

I think that ends the 100 day countdown. In 2 hours it'll officially be wedding day- a day I've dreamt of with a guy I've spent lots of time praying for. I am such a blessed girl. And I can't wait for tomorrow :)



No comments: