July 7, 2013

Day 13

Today was a good ending to a long weekend- that ended up being surprisingly relaxing despite all that needed to be done. 

This morning I was able to get some mason jars and candles from my friend daisy to use as part of our ceremony decor. It's so nice to be able to borrow stuff from friends, but even more special to use things from her wedding since that is where David first asked me out a little over a year ago. Here is just a few of the boxes she gave me

So very grateful!

Then my mom and I ran a few errands before I headed over to David's for another evening of wedding crafts while watching a movie (that's pretty much summed up all 4 days of my weekend!). But I've gotten most of the things made that need to be made, so I'm heading into this last week of work before my 2 week break feeling very accomplished. Lets hope that feeling lasts! 

No comments: