July 18, 2013

Bachelorette Party

Thursday after finishing up a few projects, we got ready to head to the Bachelorette Party!

Nicki had fun presents for everyone.  All of the girls had purple necklaces with bows and I got one of those as well as a diamond ring necklace, Bride Sash and Tiara with a veil!

 We headed to dinner at Blue Mesa and enjoyed catching up with everyone

 All of the sweet girls who came to celebrate: My High School best friend Lara, my sister-in-law Rachel, my friend Melissa, me and my sister-in-law Aja
Erin, Katie and Nicki in the front :)

The girls put together a sweet scrapbook where each of them made a couple of pages of pictures from our friendship along with sweet notes--great memories to cherish!
Then we headed next door for dessert at the Cheesecake Factory!  It was a wonderful night celebrating with sweet friends.  Such an exciting week was made so much better by having such great people to celebrate it with

No comments: