April 28, 2011

Jiggle Challenge Week 4

Weight Loss Challenge

So this week I am down 2 lbs!! I am very excited for this loss--although yesterday was very busy and kind of an emotional day so I had a very small appetite and therefore did not eat a whole lot (I was under my calorie count for the day) so I feel like some of that will come back on when I eat again today... I'm still very excited to have lost this much this week.

I also ran a 10 minute mile on Saturday morning (which was one of my goals for this 8 week challenge as well)! It was on the treadmill, so as I texted my sweet friend Nicki, I just have to transfer the skill to the outdoors and probably speed up a little to be able to run with her when she visits in July :) I also did my longest distance on Tuesday evening when my kickboxing class was cancelled so I jogged 2.5 miles on the treadmill with no walking.

I am excited for the things I have accomplished this week and ready for another week of trying to make better decisions for myself

3 comments:

Muffin Top to Smokin Hot said...

Wow, when it comes to the running... you are an inspiration! I hate running and I suck at it! You rock!

And yey for the weightloss!!! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Good job!! Two pounds is awesome - keep it up :)

MaybeThisDoor said...

Congrats deary! Reading everyones updates keeps me motivatated. Thanks for sharing. ;)