April 27, 2011

New Layout

Yes I realize it's 2 in the morning and I just changed my blog layout. I was startled awake by something (don't even know what) at midnight and am nowhere close to being able to fall back asleep. So when I got out my computer and went to my blog, imagine my surprise when it tried to block me saying that my site contained information from cutestblogontheblock.com a site known to distribute malware. Now, I have no idea if it does or not, but I do know that I can't handle seeing that warning anytime I try to open my page.

So, I decided to change to a template from Leelou Blogs and I absolutely love it!

Just wanted to point that out for those of you who just read it google reader and don't visit the actual site... come check out my new blog layout, I think it's pretty cute :)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

LOVE the new look! :)