July 20, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a Kitchenaid Mixer...

So I decided tonight that I wanted to do some baking! Lately I have been browsing through many baking and cooking blogs to see what I can find. I have come across many different recipes that look amazing. But tonight I decided to go with some Chocolate Chip Cookies (you can't go wrong with those!) recipe courtesy of Bake or Break--Adventures of an amateur baker.

I gathered up all the ingredients (which I happened to have all in my kitchen--I was so excited not to have to buy anything!) and got started (and of course documented with pictures!)

After making a mess in my kitchen--which I always do whenever I am baking, it's just a way of life for me--I got the cookies in the oven and they baked up. I just had one and they are SO good. They have the right amount of chocolate and wow, I just love them!

The only thing that would have made my night of baking better is if I had a lovely Kitchenaid Mixer to help with the process. Seriously, I am obsessed with these mixers and dream of owning one some day! (sadly enough, I really have had a dream about buying one--I had a dream that they were on sale and I got so excited and got one... yes, I do realize that's pathetic!). One day I will have a Kitchenaid in my kitchen, but until then, I will have to make do with what I've got.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

you're so cute!! have fun in austin this week! :)