July 8, 2008

back to reality...

So I'm am back to real life now! We got back home around 2:00 on Monday morning and luckily I had the day off to rest and get settled. But now I am back to work and back to reality.

To welcome me back to my real life, my puppy decided she wanted to be extra difficult yesterday! She ran away 5 (yes, FIVE) times yesterday...a couple times she ran out the door as we were carrying stuff and trying to hold her back. Then last night we were at my mom's and she decided she wanted to get out of the gate. She was in the yard and I went inside to get my shoes and 30 seconds later she was gone, so my brother and I had to go corner her so we could catch her, because to her us coming towards her is a game so she runs further away and started running toward the street!! But now she is safe at home, and is doing better now that we are at our house and not my mom's!

Then I headed back to work today and was back to the overwhelming feeling of all that needs to get done! Which was not helped by the fact that one of my co-workers decided to keep repeating that next week will be the middle of July!! Today was my first day at work in July and I have a long way to go to get in all my contacts with my families ;) But it was a manageable day and I was able to have some time to get organized and plan out what all needs to be done (lots of lists were made today!!)

There was one thing that made today more bearable... I finally broke down and decided to bid on this purse on ebay. I have been wanting this purse since last summer and look for it all the time, and I found it today and decided to go for it! And I managed to get out without spending too much on it, even with shipping. So in the next week, this purse will be mine!!

Now I'm off to give my sweet girl some attention before we crash. Thank God it's a short week for me!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

YAY PURSE!!! :)