July 16, 2008

I love Wednesday Walks

So I just got back from taking Allie-girl for a nice long walk! She has been missing her walks a lot lately. The week she stayed with Uncle Nick, they did not take walks because he just let her run in the backyard. And I was so busy at work last week we didn't go on many. And this week it has rained in the evenings when I wanted to take her. So I got home from work and we headed out. We went to the park and walked around the pond and it felt so good to get out (even though it is VERY hot!). Now she is passed out on my bed, but we are about to get up and find some dinner!

This week has been going pretty well. Work has been crazy for pretty much the last 2 months, and I think I am finally learning to adjust to all the changes! I had 2 visits cancel yesterday, which was bad, but also a blessing because I had office time to actually get stuff done! So when I left yesterday I felt very good about where I'm at with work. Things are crazy and there is still a lot to get done, but I have hope that things might actually get done :)

And now I am off to enjoy a relaxing evening of T.V. and cuddling with my puppy! Hope yours is great too...

No comments: