September 24, 2018

First Day of Fall

The first day of Fall was a pretty great way to kick off my favorite season.
It started with matching my boy in our Baylor Green and jeans.  Then we met up with some friends for breakfast tacos.  We didn't get any pictures, but it was fun catching up with my friend Emily and spending time with her husband and little girl.

Then we headed to play with our friend Leon at the mall.  After lunch we came home for Cooper's nap.  After nap we took a family trip to the grocery store and got a few snacks and treats along with our typical groceries.

As soon as we got home I lit my Spiced Pumpkin candle.  I bought it last year on clearance at the end of Fall-- at the time I almost didn't buy it because it wasn't something I needed or would use right then.  But today, I am so glad I grabbed it while it was on sale.  

When we had talked about it being the first day of Fall, we'd looked at some Fall activities to kick the season off with Cooper.  It was raining all day, so it took most things off our list.  I did see a toddler Fall Bucket List that had "play in the rain" on it, so we had planned to do that.  But Cooper actually didn't want to splash, he just wanted to come inside, so we did.

We settled for Pumpkin Smoothies before dinner as Cooper's first fall treat.  Cooper and David both really liked it!

And we cooked up wings that we'd bought at the store to have for dinner along with an evening of Football watching.

So thankful for this new season and all the fun it will bring!

No comments: