April 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

It's hard to believe April is almost over!  I'm linking up with Mix and Match Mama today for What's Up Wednesday


What we're eating this week
Our friends and church family have so generously been bringing dinner a few nights a week since we got home from the hospital, so we are eating well AND we're not having to cook.  We've had lasagna and chicken spaghetti, takeout from some of our favorite places like Chiloso and Tom and Chee, and last night we had a Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Chipotle sauce and some delicious roasted vegetables and baked potatoes.  We are definitely eating well!  We haven't even used any of our freezer meals yet!

What I'm reminiscing about
Currently, nothing.  I think these are the days I will end up looking back on and reminiscing about

What I'm loving
Baby Snuggles with my little guy

What we've been up to
Tummy time

 Lots of naps

 Reading books

And going on a few walks

What I'm dreading
Nothing at the moment!

What I'm working on
Cooper's baby book and documenting his first days and weeks.  I have a goal to take at least one picture of him every day for the first year--which so far has not been hard.  So I've been organizing those in a folder to put together after the year is up to see how much he changes.  I know it'll fly by!

What I'm excited about
This big guy has his Pre-K graduation next week and his little sister will be in her first school performance.  Cooper and I are looking forward to going to see his cousins then!


What I'm watching/reading
I'm about to start this book for my Book Club that meets again in a few weeks.

We've been watching a lot of TV since we got home from the hospital.  David made a comment about not realizing how much time we'd have to just sit and watch things, but we really do. We've been watching through Scrubs on Netflix and catching up with the current season of Scandal.  I also watch a lot of news and talk shows during the day when I'm home.

What I'm listening to
Still going strong with podcasts, but I am also loving Amazon Music.  There is so much available through our Prime Membership.  We've listened to a few fun playlists that Amazon has as well as these albums:
 Such a beautiful worship album
 Fun lullabies and songs about babies
Brad Paisley's new album!

What I'm wearing
A lot of yoga pants and nursing tank tops.  I also got a few nursing tops from Old Navy that I am really loving these days.

What I'm doing this weekend
Spending time with my 2 favorite guys.  We've been going out to get breakfast on Saturday mornings, so we may do that again.  We'll probably try to make it to church.  David's parents are coming through town Sunday evening so we'll spend some time with them.  And David is taking Mondays off for the next month, so we get an extra day with him each weekend!

What I'm looking forward to next month
First Mothers Day with Cooper!  

What else is new
Just in case you were wondering about her--Lily is adjusting just fine.  She is very interested in Cooper and likes to be closeby all the time.  She has been good with him so far and she is enjoying having me around all of the time.  


No comments: