February 7, 2009

Birthday Celebration!

Today is one of my best friends', Erin's, birthday. For my birthday in December she took me on a "hot date" to the ICE! Exhibit at the Gaylord Texan. So I thought it was only fair to return the favor and take her out for her birthday! We have a list of things we want to do in the Dallas Area and have gone through quite a few of them, but one of our recent conversations involved talks of going to Fort Worth!

So for her birthday we spent the afternoon in downtown Fort Worth. We started with lunch at Cantina Laredo and then walked around downtown checking out all the shops. We also went to the movies and Barnes and Noble. Before leaving town we were going to check out the Fort Worth Stockyard, but found out it is the last weekend of the rodeo so it was PACKED. So instead, we stopped for Dr Pepper at Sonic and then headed back to Dallas!

It was a fun day hanging out and I am so blessed to have Erin in my life! She is such a great friend to me and I love getting to spend so much time with her in Dallas! And even though we had an eventful day, the only picture either of us managed to take is of the Cookie Cake (pictured above) I bought her (you can see where our priorities are, huh?).

Happy Birthday Erin!!

No comments: