December 10, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside...

Last week Erin and I went to the ICE! Exhibit at the Gaylord Texan. We had been talking about what to do for my birthday and I had heard about this exhibit and thought it sounded neat--so Erin took me on a date ;) to go see it!

It was very COLD (9 degrees inside the exhibit!) but also amazing. There were so many ice sculptures that they had made--bears, a bridge, a nativity, santa, a slide, ornaments, a forest--and much more. {To see more pictures you can check out Erin's blog} It was such a great experience and a fun night! The hotel was beautiful as well--we enjoyed looking around at all the Christmas lights and decorations! I highly recommend this if you are in the Dallas area for Christmas any year!It was a great birthday with a great friend! Thanks Erin!

No comments: