December 6, 2008

Cousins

So there is a New Reed in town. The day before Thanksgiving, my sister-in-law, Aja adopted their second puppy from the SPCA. They got their first dog, Maggie about 6 weeks after they got married (which will be 4 years this New Years!) and it was time for Maggie to have a sister. So meet Sadie:
This is Allie's new cousin! They met on Sunday and absolutely LOVED playing. So this morning my brother text messaged me to say they were going to the dog park, so Allie and I of course had to join them! Because Sadie and Maggie were there, we went to the big dog park and Allie played hard with her new cousin! Allie has a hard time with the big dogs because they all gang up on her, but she is a fast runner and can usually get away! But she spent most of her time laying on my feet or running from my brother. But she did enjoy playtime with Sadie!

Sadie is a wonderful addition to the Reeds! She's beautiful and lots of fun and such a sweet girl. She definitely loved her first trip to the dog park and I'm sure we'll have to plan more outings for the cousins :)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

i love allie's cousin, and i also LOVE that picture of y'all to the right?? did i just get a preview of somebody's christmas card???!!! :)

erin m said...

she's adorable! i am glad allie has a fun new friend :)