December 25, 2008

Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp so long as we have hands to clasp. Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart and hand in hand.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss

Merry Christmas! I am sitting on the couch with my puppy curled up in my lap waiting for the rest of my family to get up/get here so we can Celebrate Christmas. Last night we all went to church together for the Service of Lessons and Carols. Then we came home and Nick and I opened a gift from each other. He gave me the 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street and White Christmas. Unfortunately I was too tired to watch one last night, but am excited to find a chance to watch them both!

Today Jeremy and Aja are coming over this morning and we will eat breakfast (our traditional Christmas Breakfast of "Breakfast Before" Casserole!) And then we will open gifts. The rest of the day will be spent getting dinner ready for everyone to come over (some of my aunts and my mom's friends) and playing lots of games!

I'm excited to get to spend time with everyone today enjoying Christmas! I hope yours is great too.

No comments: