January 20, 2009

Excited for the Future

I just have to say that I am really excited about everything that went on today. I was on the phone with a co-worker this morning as I was getting ready (yes, I do talk to a couple of my co-workers at all hours!) and I told her that I just wanted to stay home from work today and watch the inauguration and all of the events! I am so glad to be in America and am so excited to get to be alive during this historical event and these times. I know it will be something that I remember for a long time to come!

Sadly, I still have not had 5 minutes to sit down and watch any of the events of today, and I am too exhausted to do it tonight. But tomorrow after I get off work my DVR and I have a date to watch the inauguration and the Ball that are both recorded!

I am definitely praying hard for our new President, his family and his administration as they begin this journey of leading us. God Bless America!

No comments: