October 8, 2015

Pinterest Cooking: Steaks

So it's maybe cheating to call this a recipe, because there's not a whole lot to it. But I found this post through one of my favorite cooking bloggers and tucked it away for the next time we had steak.


She shares their method for cooking filets and it was really easy and really delicious. We had some steaks from an Omaha Steaks order that David placed, so I decided to cook them this week. Neither of us really love bleu cheese, so we just used regular butter. But otherwise I followed the other seasonings and the recipe to a T and they turned out so well. I used our grill pan on the stove for the first part and then baked them in the oven. 

We were both big fans of this one and it will definitely be something we make again- probably soon! 

No comments: