February 8, 2014

Pic a Day: February 1-7

I decided to participate in a photo a day challenge for February--I feel like it's a fun way to catch little things each day.  And I thought this one was fun (and super cute--it's currently my phone screensaver so I can remember the list) so I started it last Saturday.  Here's a recap in a week of pictures

Day 1: Pink.  Even though most of my apartment is de-girly-ized since getting married, there are still a few pink accents... my pink Wii remote among the black ones, my pink laptop, and my purse.  And I spent Saturday with Erin and we headed to Sprinkles for cupcakes and we got to experience the fun pink ATM :)
Day 2: Selfie.  Since this was the first of many cold days this week, I took a bundled-up selfie before I headed out to church.  And then I took another one that afternoon once David made it home from a weekend away-- we spent the afternoon resting to catch up from a busy (and sickly, for me) weekend

Day 3: Heart.  I've posted about my burlap wreath in my Fall and Christmas decorations.  And I love that because my Christmas ribbon was just red and white, the addition of a heart makes it perfect Valentine's decor!
Day 4: Letter.  I got an email from my sister-in-law about sending letters of appreciation to my nephew's school for Valentine's week.  So I made him a Valentine from us with a note on the back

Day 5: Sweet Treat.  I met up with my friend Sami at her house to catch up.  We curled up on her couch with hot tea and snacks for a great night of conversation

Day 6: Red.  Thursday was our snow day!  It snowed most of the day while I was at work and by the time I made it home, I was ready for a nice hot meal.  What's better than grilled cheese and tomato soup on a cold night?  Not much.

 Day 7: Flower.  We ended our Friday with our Bible Study with the International Students at UTD.  I didn't know how to get a picture of flowers from the day so I took other random pictures, but then there was this fun flower centerpiece at dinner.  We love our Friday night dinner and Bible Study.




No comments: