June 15, 2013

Day 35

It's been a busy and good Saturday!  


First I got to enjoy catching up with my best friend over lunch. We've seen each other quite a bit over the past month, but it had been a while since we had hung out just the 2 of us. It was so nice catching up on everything. Makes my heart happy :)


Then I headed to a wedding shower for a friend. My mom's best friend's daughter, who I grew up with, is getting married the weekend before David and I. So today was her shower. It was fun getting to celebrate her!

Then I headed to my housesitting gig where I'll be for the next few days. David came over this evening. And he sweetly helped me work through some of our to-do list. Even though he was kinda over some of the wedding details :)


And now we are enjoying ice cream and a movie!  A great Saturday night in 


No comments: