September 30, 2011

Fall Favorite #2: Scents

Another one of my absolute favorite things about Fall are all of the fun scents. My Supervisor at work always talks about how she burns "fall scents" at her house all year round. While I don't do that, Fall scents are definitely my favorite.

And I am a huge fan of my Scentsy. I love being able to turn it on when I leave for work or before I go out in the evenings and come home to a wonderful smelling apartment. Above are my favorite scentsy scents for fall (and Christmas time... I promise those will wait a while!). The big one is called Welcome Home. It is amazing and my very favorite scent. It's my signature fall/winter scent that I use most of the time while mixing in others. The others pictured are Pumpkin Roll, Cinnamon Cider, Cinnamon Vanilla, Christmas Cottage, and Cranberry Spice.

I highly recommend the scentsy!

But I also love my Yankee Candles. This year I have tried out small samples of Farmers Market and Pumpkin Buttercream.

And then there's this classic...
Nothing says Fall like a Spiced Pumpkin candle burning. Nothing.

No comments: