September 12, 2011

Chase

So I've been absent from blog-world lately. Things have been very busy. I feel like tonight is the first time I've been home with no plans in at least a few weeks.

One of the major "distractions" of the last couple weeks is my brand new nephew Chase who was born on August 30th. I am totally in love with this little boy.

So without stalling, here is a blog post full of baby pictures. You have been warned :)
Just an hour old. So alert
With his proud Grandma
The diaper wreath I made for his hospital room. So easy but I thought it turned out pretty fun
Spent a Friday afternoon holding him in the hospital room instead of being at work. Best decision ever.
My Grandpa went to meet him over Labor Day weekend
And last, but certainly not least, my sister-in-law texted me this picture last Friday night saying Chase couldn't wait to see me on saturday. So I spent Saturday afternoon holding him too.
Isn't he just precious? (I know, I'm a little biased)

No comments: