September 29, 2011

Fall Favorite # 1: Clothes

One of my absolute favorite things about Fall is the fashion. I am not a very fashionable person, but I just love all the clothes in the fall. I love layering and I love my jeans more than anything else in the world.

Here are a few of my favorite things this fall:

Boots!! I love my cowboy boots that I bought last October. I pulled them out for the first time in a while this week and I just love wearing them.

Scarves are another Fall favorite. I love how easily they can add to a plain outfit and the color coordination I can do with scarves. So fun.
For some reason this year I am really into sweater dresses, I have bought a couple along with a sweater tunic and I can't wait to wear them. I even bought my first pair of leggings last week to go with all my dresses this fall!

Those are just a few of my favorites. I also love being able to curl up in my long pants and sweatshirt whenever it gets cool. And I'm a huge fan of jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

No comments: