November 23, 2008

Puppy Adventures

I am Officially on Vacation for the next week! Last year during the holidays, I wasn't able to take any PTO, so this year I decided I should take as much as I could! So I am taking off this whole week for Thanksgiving and I am excited about resting and relaxing!


Allie and I decided to head to Mama Reed's for the week while we are off--we will be going to Palestine to my Grandpa's house on Wednesday and Thursday, but for now we are just hanging out at my mom's. And Allie has already spent lots of time running around trying to figure it all out! We put a gate up at the top of the stairs to keep her with us so she doesn't have too much room to explore. But if we leave her upstairs and we go down, she whiles, howls, and tries to get under the gate! It's pathetic, but I find it hilarious when she tries to get under, so I thought I'd share a picture for you guys to see too!
Poor Baby... she is trying so hard...I'm sure there will be many more stories of her adventures this week!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I love this picture!!! I'm so glad you're off this whole week!! :)

erin m said...

oh Allie...she's such a funny girl! :) hope you are enjoying your time off...i am jealous. thanks for coming to visit me yesterday!