November 19, 2008

I Love Fall!


I have been absolutely loving the cooler weather this week! Last week I was out shopping and since all of the Christmas stuff is out already, the fall stuff was all on sale!! So while I was at Mardel I picked up Gooseberry Patch's Flavors of Fall Cookbook and was excited to look through it.

Today was a long day and my allergies are getting the best of me, so I was very tired when I got home--but one of my favorite ways to destress is baking. I don't do well with actually cooking, but give me bread, cookies, cakes, brownies to bake and I am a happy camper! So I decided to try out one of the recipes from this Flavors of Fall Cookbook and I'm glad I did!

Tonight I spent my evening making Apple Cinnamon Loaves. The bread turned out so well and warmed me up on this chilly night! It definitely hit the spot and is one of my new fall favorites!

No comments: