July 12, 2014

Year of Dates: Bowling



Last Night we had our July date of bowling.  I created all of these date cards back in January and February and I was really excited when last month a Groupon came up for bowling near our apartment--and it didn't expire until August!  So I went ahead and bought it (without telling David what the Groupon was for)--so it was an added bonus that our date night was cheaper than bowling usually would be!
It was fun atmosphere with black light bowling!
The very first frame of the game, I got a STRIKE!!  I'm pretty sure that's the first strike I've ever gotten and I even got 2 in 1 game!  But David ended up winning that game because he got 3 strikes in a row at the end
 My goofy bowling date!

We took a break for dinner between games.  The groupon I bought was for 2 hours of bowling, so we had plenty of time!
 David won the first game and I won the second, so we played a third tie-breaker game... and it ended in a tie!
For the last game I pulled out some silly rules that I found from one of the dates on the Dating Divas (called the Funky Town date).  There were a lot of people around, so I felt a little silly doing some of these.  We didn't want to kick the ball so we changed "Yellow" to your date bowls for you with the opposite hand.  

It fun changing things up a little.  Although I did end up bowling 5 frames in a row because David kept drawing the ones where his date bowled for him!


After Dinner and Bowling we came home to watch a movie.  David had never seen Dodgeball and I thought it's silly tone would go along well with this date night!

No comments: