December 1, 2013

November Photo a Day Wrap Up

The last few days of November were full of family and fun.

Thursday was spent in East Texas with my family.  It was fun seeing everyone, spending time playing with my nephew, and catching up with family.  

 I got to reflect a little and realize what a blessing it is to get to spend this Thanksgiving with my new husband.  I have spent lots of years wishing for someone to spend the holidays with, so this one is extra special to me.

Friday we went to David's parents' house to celebrate with them and start getting their house ready for Christmas.  While David and his dad put up lights outside, I was able to enjoy the warmth inside decorating the tree with his mom and sister.


Saturday I went to Oklahoma with our family to celebrate David's nanny's 80th birthday.  It was a great trip catching up with everyone there!

It was definitely a great month, full of blessings!

No comments: