April 4, 2013

Easter 2013


We had a great Easter weekend.  Friday we (and I mostly mean David and a couple of his friends) moved David into the new apartment.  We made an impromptu trip to buy a new bed that afternoon.  Then we spent Friday evening having dinner with Mike and Erin.  Erin and I have been trying to find a night to "double date" and our schedules all finally matched up.  It was a great night of dinner, dessert and games with friends.

Saturday we spent the day unpacking boxes.  It was a long day, but we made good progress.

Then Sunday we enjoyed Easter at Woodcreek followed by church with my family at my home church.  We came back to my mom's and Chase had an Easter egg hunt.
 Since it was his seventh egg hunt this year, he was a pro.  He loved the "melmo" eggs.
And as soon as he picked them all up, he plopped down in the grass to start opening them.

We ended Sunday by having dinner with David's parents.  It was a great weekend overall

1 comment:

Nicki said...

What a great picture - you look BEAUTIFUL, and I like David's shirt and tie. So happy you are one step closer to your new home :)