April 20, 2013

Day 91

It has been a really nice Saturday. I met up with my friend Sarah this morning and she asked if I wanted to go check out a craft superstore with her. And I'm so glad I did because I found ribbon!




I've been on the hunt for ribbon and couldn't find the right color, so I was resigned to having to buy it through David's Bridal. But then I found an almost perfect match! It was really exciting for me :)

Sarah and I then enjoyed catching up over pedicures.

Then I got to spend the rest of the day with my favorite guy.



When my sweet fiancé asked me yesterday what wedding stuff we needed to get done this weekend, it was nice for both of us that there wasn't too much on the agenda.

We enjoyed lunch and then went to a movie at the theater for the first time in a few months. We've enjoyed relaxing the rest of today.

Tomorrow will be busier, but a lot of fun. Stay tuned ;)

No comments: