July 14, 2011

Tomorrow is finally coming

I cannot believe that it is already July. It feels like just yesterday we were here (california weekend) laying by the pool and I was learning all about this new guy that my sweet friend was dating and smiling as she talked about their new relationship....

...and then suddenly (but definitely not a moment too soon) we were here with a text and a phone call telling me that she was engaged. I remember listening as we laughed and she joyfully told me all about that sweet night...
... then came a few months of wedding planning. Dress Shopping (which I will not be sharing pictures of), venue planning, details details details. And I feel like I was just here making invitations...
... we've had a busy couple of months of finalizing details... planning showers...
... making decor for the ceremony, organizing things for wedding week, enjoying a sweet bachelorette party and girls night with some of my favorite people.

... and today we will be finishing up floral arrangements before heading to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. And tomorrow I will be helping my best friend into her stunning wedding dress, standing next to her as she marries the man she loves and partying the night away with them.

I cannot believe tomorrow will be here so soon... and I could not be more excited for all that it holds!

1 comment:

erin m said...

So I think it's a bad sign for holding it together today if I started crying after reading your post haha :) sweet friend, I am so blessed to have you by my side today. Thank you for your countless hours of listening to me to go on and on about this boy, of wedding details and preparation. I love you!