May 24, 2011

Tuesday Picture Update

So what's been going on in my life? I am in the process of changing things around in my room. My brother and sister-in-law are giving me some furniture from their guest bedroom (which they are turning into the nursery for my sweet nephew who will be born at the end of the summer) so I am moving things out. But first comes re-organizing. This is a small glimpse of the re-organization process... although it looked A LOT worse on Sunday night when I started cleaning and couldn't stop (more pictures to come once everything is settled in!)


This past weekend we also had a lingerie shower for my wonderful friend Erin. It was a great night with lots of laughter and fun conversations. I am so blessed by Erin and was glad to celebrate with these awesome ladies!

And today I went to have lunch with my good friend Stephanie. Stephanie has worked with me pretty much since I started ECI and she just had her 2nd baby (the oh so precious Caleb) and is now a stay-at-home mom. I am so excited that she is getting to stay home with her babies, but I miss her very much--so when she sent me a message last week saying she was ready for an outing I jumped at the chance for lunch with her and the kiddos!

It was a great time of catching up with her and being entertained by her 2 year old Maddie... we played playdough and she gave me a playdough circle that I first put over my eye like she did and then we were trying it on other parts of the face and she really liked putting it over her nose. I know Stephanie is so glad I showed Maddie this trick:
But how adorable is that sweet girl?!

And other than that I have just been trying to survive the crazy storms tonight. I think the worst has passed and I am very ready to get in bed.

No comments: