May 26, 2011

Re-design

So I as I mentioned I am re-doing some things in my room. My brother came over to bring my "new" bed last night and then I couldn't stop decorating and setting things up until it was finished. So here are the before and after pictures



Before--complete with a twin bed, crafting area/desk that has turned into my catch-all of clutter, and notice the makeshift drapes? I bought a brown blackout shade, but it didn't cover my window, so I hung a red sheet next to it to block out light...

After: With my new full size bed, new bedding, new drapes to complete the window look. No craft area... just bed, bookshelf, dresser and some Allie space.

I feel like it's so much less cluttered than before, even though I got a bigger bed. It just feel more relaxing with all of my craft stuff gone. In fact after I got everything set up last night, it felt a little empty... but I really think I love it!

And I know this is a horrible picture, but it's one of the room decor items I just recently added... it's a modge podge creation of all of the words I loved for 2011.

That's all for now. I'll post my info from the final week of the Jiggle Challenge tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

erin m said...

Love the new re-design :) Enjoy your nice full-size bed!