October 25, 2009

Fall in Virginia!

So I am currently in VA visiting my best friend Nicki. I flew in yesterday and am so blessed to get to stay for a whole week! I am looking forward to having this week off work and to rest here and spend great time with her.

So far we have had a wonderful time! Last night we went to downtown Blacksburg and I got to see Virginia Tech and we went and had some yummy pizza at one of the restaurants downtown.

This morning I went to their church and then we had brunch. Then we spent the afternoon at the Pumpkin Patch! It was such a beautiful afternoon and perfect weather for looking at pumpkins and eating some kettle corn!

Now we are relaxing at their home... Nicki is studying and we are about to watch some TV. I am so excited to be here and looking forward to a great week!!

No comments: