August 1, 2009

It's Official!

I am moving in September!!

It has been over a month since I went and put down a deposit for a brand new apartment and today I finally got the word that I am all set to move in (after a month of back and forth with the complex and them needing one more thing before my application was approved)

I am so excited about this move. It's only about 10 minutes from where I currently live... but it is closer to work and to my church. And it is still close to the highway, so it's easy to get out to Dallas for all of my things there!

And the best part? It includes a washer and dryer... and after 2 years of lugging my laundry around I am so excited to be able to do laundry while I stay at home!! And the apartment complex is brand new so I will be the first person to live in this apartment, which is so nice!!

Now I just need to get packing because my August weekends are pretty busy!

No comments: