May 6, 2009

Tweet! Tweet!

So I recently joined twitter and I am really liking it! I have more recently learned how to text in new tweets which is so fun to me!! One of my co-workers recently found out that I use twitter so she is constantly asking me if I'm going to "tweet" about... whatever has just happened. Today many of these moments occurred and I did not twitter them, so here they are in a lovely blog...

This morning I arrived to work and the front door was propped open and as soon as I walked in I realized why--it smelled awful. We were having a hard time finding the smell, but my co-worker Rhonda found it was coming from the trash (even though we just took the trash out yesterday when it was smelling bad). And proceeded to run out the door with the trash and my supervisor running after her with a can of Lysol... and when my supervisor came back in the first words out of her mouth were "are you going to twitter about this?"...

Then we went and got Chiloso (yum!) for lunch and while we were eating at our back table, Erin came back to "stretch her eyeballs" and asked if I was going to twitter about that...

I spent the afternoon at a visit with a little boy I hadn't seen in a while and at the end he came to cuddle in my lap while he drank his juice. And when we told him we had to go bye bye he said "uh no" and then ran after us crying. That broke my and Carri's (our speech therapist) hearts as he cried after us... to which I thought Lord Help me when I have kids of my own that I have to leave anywhere with them crying for me...

Now I am off to get some cleaning finished. My mom and I are leaving at noon on Friday to go to San Antonio for my cousin, Melissa's, graduation and I would like to leave my apartment in some kind of order!

No comments: