April 1, 2009

Update...

So I know it's been a while since I last posted--so here's a recap of what's gone on since my "Spring Break"


*The weekend after Nicki came to town for Girls Weekend! We spent the weekend with sweet Erin--shopping, watching movies and eating at Sprinkles!! It was such a great weekend after a long week at work and I enjoyed getting to spend a weekend with my 2 best friends!

*After Nicki left I spent that Sunday resting. Mama Reed called me up to see if I wanted to meet up for dinner--so I thought why not? Here's why not: Wreck #3 in my car :( I got rear-ended getting onto the highway, was VERY sore last week, and am still waiting to get my car fixed (although I did get the check from the insurance company today so I will be taking it to get fixed this week!)

*Remember in my last post I talked about going out to eat and spending the evening with my friend Lara and her boyfriend Seth? What what would you know a week later he was her fiance! That's right, sweet Lara got engaged last week and they will be getting married next March! So exciting!

*Last weekend I spent all night Friday night at a lock-in with the youth group that I work with. Basically from 1 am until 6 am we played soccer, dodge ball, basketball, washers and Uno. Followed by a yummy breakfast at IHOP and a day full of napping at home!

*Also last weekend I made a $140 purchase because my beautiful red CHI would not turn on. The reset button was out and I could not push it in at all--I tried several outlets at my house and my mom's and it wouldn't work in any of them. So I went to ULTA on Sunday and got a new CHI and man is my life happy again!

No comments: