March 16, 2009

Spring Break?

So this week is Spring Break for most of the schools around here. And instead of being off, or even slow--this will be one of my busiest weeks in the last few months. I have about 50 families on my caseload--and out of those families 7 parents are teachers. And since we work in the home, we are making lots of home visits and evaluations this week while those parents are off work! So it's going to be a busy week, but I think it will be a good one!

My friend Lara was home for part of this week for her Spring Break. So tonight I went to meet up with her and her boyfriend Seth for dinner. Then we headed over to the mall for cookie cake and to walk around. It was so great to get to spend time with both of them-and it was a beautiful night to spent time outside! I miss getting to hang out with her all the time, but was so glad she was in town!

And I'm very excited because this weekend Nicki is coming!! Thank God for good friends who help make the long week better :)

No comments: