March 26, 2018

Watch Cooper Grow: Car Seat Edition

It's hard to believe we're in the final week of Cooper's first year!  I have been working on his baby book a lot the last couple of weeks.  Throughout pregnancy and his first year, I kept a Google Doc with several prompts and different information that I knew I wanted to put in his baby book and now I'm compiling it into a Shutterfly photo book.  I'll share more about it later, but it inspired a series of posts.

In addition to the monthly pages, holidays, special events, etc. during the first year of Cooper's life, I also have some special spreads that look at common themes throughout the year to watch him grow by.  So I thought I'd share some of those this week in the countdown to his birthday.  So it's basically a lot of pictures of me looking at how little he was, just a warning of what's ahead if you want to skip it.

This first post actually is not in his baby book, but this weekend we switched him from the infant car seat to the convertible car seat, so I thought it'd be fun to watch him grow in comparison to the seats!

April 2017 His very first ride in the car seat.

April 2017 A little less than a month old, I remember we thought he looked so big here- ha!

May 2017

June 2017

 September 2017
 December 2017

 January 2018

March 2018-- in his new big boy car seat!

No comments: