March 17, 2018

A Year of Holidays

Well we are 15 days away from Cooper's first birthday.  I've started putting his baby book together (I have all the notes in a document, but am finally laying it all out) which is causing some major nostalgia for his tiny days.  And since today is St Patrick's Day, it's officially his last first holiday.  We don't usually celebrate St Patrick's Day and today Cooper has a fever and we're taking family pictures with my family, so no special outfit.  But I thought in honor of this last first, I'd take a walk down memory lane of all of his first holidays over the past year.

Enjoy the squishy tiny baby pictures and the silly boy on the go!

First Easter
 Cooper's first Easter was when he was 2 weeks old.  And his second Easter is on his first birthday.  It's crazy to me that if Cooper had been born one day later he would celebrate 2 Easters before his first birthday and that in some years babies could have their first birthday without celebrating an Easter.  I know this happens with any holidays that have changing dates (Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, etc.) but there's such a span of dates that Easter can be that it is interesting to me!

First Mothers Day

First Memorial Day

First Father's Day

First Fourth of July

First Halloween

First Thanksgiving

First Christmas Eve

First Christmas

First New Years

First Valentine's Day

I love how much more fun all of the celebrations are with him!

No comments: