May 4, 2013

Day 77

Today was a beautiful and productive day! I got up and walked lily then ran some errands. I got to buy some fun things at kohls without spending money because of a $10 card they sent me in the mail and some "kohls cash" David got when he shopped there last week.

This afternoon I addressed all of the inner envelopes for our wedding invitations and set up the template for printing addresses with my mom.

Then I packed up a load of stuff to take to the new apartment. Trying to make the move slowly so it's less tiring :)


And here is my canton purchase:



Making the best of the fact that our apartment doesn't have a drawer big enough for silverware

And my numbers-loving fiance told me today that we are exactly 2/3 of the way through our engagement.  22 weeks down, 11 to go!  

No comments: