May 9, 2013

Day 73

Another Wednesday. Today was a good day at work. We had an evaluation cancel so my friend Jill and I went shopping for decor for our newly expanded evaluation room!  We found a few things and are still deciding on the final outcome. 

I ended up staying at work late for a conference call, so it was a rushed evening. I ran home and let lily out then rushed over to David's to make dinner. We grilled burgers and enjoyed eating together before bible study. 

Then we headed off to study Hebrews 11 with our group. It was a much-needed passage and discussion this week!

For our girls life group we had another birthday to celebrate. So even though it was a small group we enjoyed pizookies. 


Who can resist cookies and ice cream?? Tonight I went for all chocolate. Yum. 

No comments: