May 31, 2013

Day 50

Halfway through the countdown and today is pictureless. :/ not that there wasn't anything "picture-worthy" in fact there were several things I meant to take pictures of...

First was my completely empty and spotlessly clean apartment. I woke up early to go finish cleaning and turn in my keys today. And I meant to take a picture, but I took my phone to my car and was too lazy to go get it. 

So then I planned to just take a picture of the building. But I forgot in my haste to make sure I was turning everything in correctly.

Another chapter closed. I loved my apartment. It was fun and I loved the kitchen (and all the space). It was lily's first home. And where David picked me up for our first date. And where I spent many days and evenings with good friends- on the couch, on the balcony, by the pool. Not to mention that after 5.5 years my days of living all by myself are officially over. For good. It's wonderful. But crazy!

So after all my slacking this morning, I meant to take a picture of good friends gathered at communion dinner- but when I thought of it my phone was across the room and then the thought was gone. But it was a great night with lots of people I love. 

So day 50 was a lot of living life and not so much capturing it on "film". 

Just like a lot of days are for me. 

No comments: