May 25, 2013

Day 56

My Saturday started off here:


I woke up to an email that old navy had all their swimwear on sale for 50% today only. I looked online, but decided to go in. I got TWO new bathing suits for a great price. Now I think I'm mostly stocked for our honeymoon beach trip. 

Then I went to my old place to clean. I cleaned out all my kitchen cabinets and drawers. Made me realize how much I'm gonna miss my big, nice kitchen. 

Then David joined me to help take my bed to the dump. So we packed it up. And when we moved it here's what David found:


My Baylor ring has been missing since October. I had searched through all my drawers and the floor in the kitchen and bathroom because I thought I took it off one day and then it fell since I really didn't remember the last time I'd had it. I eventually gave up and figured I would maybe find it in the move. I'd emptied all my drawers and it was nowhere to be found. Apparently it was under my bed!  Crazy. 

We grabbed lunch then headed to our first dance lesson (more to come on that)

Now we're spending the night in-ordering pizza and watching TV. With all 3 puppies that I've got this weekend

1 comment:

erin m said...

YAY! I'm so glad you found your Baylor ring :)