February 29, 2012

Shoe Wild

So I usually am all about cheap shoes.  And once I get shoes I usually wear them out.  But in the last month I went a little shoe crazy.

It all started because my friend Susie sells fibi & clo sandals.  I've always seen her adorable stuff, so when our friend Julie hosted a sandal party, I just had to check it out.

So I ended up with these

... oh yeah, and these...
Then I had my friend Courtney's wedding to go to.  And my closet has seriously been lacking in black heels (seriously?  I do realize that's not a real problem).  And I had been eyeing a pair at Kohls for a couple of months.  I kept visiting them, but couldn't commit.  But the wedding was a good excuse to buy them...


And then I found out about the TOMS ballet flats.  I've always liked the idea of TOMS, but never loved them.  Then they announced their Ballet Flat line and I knew I wanted to check them out.  So I found and invested in these... and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned

Yep, 4 pairs of shoes in the last month.  It's out of control.  Good thing they are all cute (I think) and good shoes, because I've definitely reached my shoe budget for the year ;-)

No comments: